[CLOSED] I SEE i SEE Ice Pops @ 313 Somerset, Singapore

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Credit: I SEE i SEE
What is life without desserts? Without further-ado, let me introduce you the Hong Kong-born handcrafted fruit and milk-based popsicles, I SEE i SEE. Using only quality ingredients for its range of fruit and milk-based ice pops, which does not includes any preservatives or colouring.

Unlike a homemade concoction left to freeze overnight, I SEE i SEE popsicles uses a machine that utilises a quick-freeze method hence reduces the ice crystals and a coarser finish.


Position itself at the basement of 313@Somerset, with eight to 12 flavours on display at any one time, and occasional specials on rotation. It sure fit those seeking shelter away from the scorching weather or even a sweet treat after a meal.



This innovative concept not only delivers delicious and pretty delights, it also aims to embody the motto of ‘spreading joy through life’s simple pleasures’. Therefore, all colourful takeaway cup is decorated with a quirky quote written in calligraphy. Keep a look out on these fun one-liners.

Earl Grey Pistachio

$6.9
Made from freshly brewed earl grey tea and sprinkled with hand-crushed U.S. pistachios. I prefer it without the pistachios though, personal preference.
Refreshing Kiwi

$5.9
Made from a combination of freshly sliced and pureed kiwi that boast a high fruit content. I was expecting something sweet but it wasn't, quite subtle and not as refreshing that I thought it would be.
Strawberry Hokkaido Milk

$6.9
Made from sliced and blended U.S. imported strawberries with Hokkaido Tokusen 3.6 milk. Note, it is quite milky. This was my favourite until I tried Mixed Berries and Orange – a very refreshing twist.
Juicy Honeydew

$5.9
Made from blended honeydew. Quite a healthy eat compared to an ice-cream.

On a separate occasion, I got the Mixed Berries and Orange | $6.9 and Stinky Durian | $7.9 which were really good. I would recommend these two flavours on days when you want a healthier options over sinful treats that may also be found in the basement food hall.


Address: 313 Somerset, #B3-46, Singapore 238895

Opening Hours:
Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram