Wimbly Lu @ Jalan Riang, Singapore

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Checking out Wimbly Lu café, a rather out of the way and not easily accessible area. You can either drive, bus from the Serangoon station (bus numbers 105 and 58) or walk for about 20mins. If you are walking in like I did, take note that it can be pretty dark and ulu along the way.

Oh well as they say...if the food is good, it's worth the journey.



My cozy corner seat :)

I heard from my friend that the decorations changes every month. So don't just look at the food, admire the decorations the next time you are there.

My dinner digested from the walk and thus more sweets for me! Yay!! Thumbs up for their unique desserts!

Flourless Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce: SGD$6.50~

Sticky Date Pudding: SGD$5

Wimbly Lu Chocolates


And yes! It is rather popular :) and their prices are pretty reasonable too. 
The queue usually starts forming around 7ish, so make reservations early or be there early.

***
Wimbly Lu
15-2, Jalan Riang,
Singapore 358987
Tel: 6289 1489

Operating hours:
Tue - Fri: 1:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
***

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram