Wanderlust : Taipei, Taiwan (Day 1)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let's bring my memories back to Taipei, Taiwan~

It's my first trip there and I'm spending all 6D5N solely in Taipei only! Crazy as it sounds, I managed to comb almost all night markets there haahaas!

We've got hotel transfer straight to our hotel, Cosmo Hotel 天成大飯店.



The main thing I love about the hotel is the heated toilet bowl seats!! I went in March so the weather is still a little chilly and the heated toilet bowl seats came in handy.


***
Cosmo Hotel 天成大飯店
No. 43, Sec. 1,
Chung Hsiao West Road.,Taipei City 100,
Taiwan, R.O.C.
***


The hotel is located near Taipei Main Station, super convenient.



First stop we went was to the Modern Toilet Restaurant 便所主题餐厅 for lunch.






In my personal opinion, the food tasted alright, nothing fantastic. It's like a unique F&B joint that you'll try once just for the experience.

***
Modern Toilet Restaurant 便所主题餐厅
(Simending Store, Taipei)
2F., No.7,
Lane 50, Sining S. Rd., Wanhua District,
Taipei City

Business Hours: (Last order by 9:00PM)
Weekdays: 11:30AM to 10:00PM

Holidays: 11:30AM to 10:00PM
***

I venture around Xi Men Ding 西门町 to find more yummy food and I spotted this stall with a long queue. And of cause my Singaporean instinct came up (when there's a queue, it's either a sale or something yummy) and so I joint the queue to check it out.


BBQ Muah Chee (a Chinese Snack made from steamed and cut glutinous rice flour) look-a-like!! We choose sesame topping cause it love sesame! Ta-da chewy sesame Muah Chee! Nomnoms.

After shopping, we headed to Shilin Night Market 士林夜市.


Hot Star Super Big Chicken and it's really BIG.



How can you not have Taiwanese Sausages 台湾香肠 when you're in Taiwan?



 Chance upon Show Luo Zhi Xiang 罗志祥's shop.


Just for laugh!

We ate lots of food again! It's a food heaven in Taipei!! It's past midnight and we are still out walking around :p


CONTINUE READING >>> Taipei, Taiwan (Day 2)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram